- The Dictator, PPT and Goob whined about the pumpkin smell.
- PPT whined that his pumpkin was warmer inside than The Dictator's and Goob's. No, really.
- PPT and Goob took approximately 2.5 hours to trace their templates and cut them out. The Dictator gave up after 7 minutes and Babe finished it. At 11:00 p.m.
- PPT accidentally cut on the wrong line and his skull had no eyes. Commence pouting for 25 minutes.
- The Dictator spilled the bowl of guts all over the kitchen floor and then skipped off to watch TV.
- I opted to do the dishes instead of listening to the commotion.
- Good Dog & Bad Dog ate every single pumpkin seed they could find and barfed on the rug later in the evening.
- We finished. 4 hours later.
Here were the astounding, wonderful, simply PHENOMENAL results of our efforts:
That's a skull with no eyes, on the left. And a spiderweb with a spider, on the right. Big kudos to Babe for that one, because The Dictator sure as hell had nothing to do with it.
It's funny, I remember carving pumpkins rather fondly as a child...as an adult, not so much.
Oh, and Halloween? Fun as always. Trick or treating in Old Town, party at the Beasleys', WAY too much sugar. The boys got all hopped up on candy and then crashed hard...when The Dictator murmured the words, "My tummy hurts," visions of regurgitated Sweeties & M&M vomit raced through my head.
Nobody barfed but I'm sure our dentist will be ever so thrilled with us at the next appointment...nothing like cramming candy down the kids' throats and then letting them fall asleep without brushing their teeth. Tooth decay, much?That's Captain Rex and a Stormtrooper, and the cutest damn ones on earth, in my opinion.
The Dictator went bobbing for apples. Can you tell?I'm not sure why PPT chose Captain Rex for his costume, when it's fairly obvious that it simply takes a blond wig and cop glasses for him to pull off the coveted 'Chester the Molester' look.
Ah, memories. They're freaking grand, aren't they?