Fun with art and The Dictator

At 5 years old, The Dictator is not only a soccer protege, but quite an artist. He's graduated from drawing giant penises all over every single piece of paper he can get his grubby little hands on to scribbling lollipops with stick legs.

Here's what he usually brings home:

This particular specimen seems to be missing a couple of limbs, but you get the idea.

The other day, The Dictator brought home this:


Now granted, I'm no Picasso- but I'm fairly positive that my angelic little spawn has been watching too many TLC programs, because dammit, if this isn't a sperm fertilizing an egg, then slap me twice and call me Sally.

He is so my kid.

1 people used their Big Boy words to communicate:

Cecily R said...

That's the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw it!!! HAHAHA! That's one for the archives. He'll LOVE it when he's about 14!